thumbnail view

Saturday, April 22, 2017

April 21, 2017 Orders

Friday was a fun day, I started out making Peanut butter cookies for a client, then created the artisan Rosemary garlic dough. While that was rising, I deced to get the other ordersr started.

Friday I made:
  • Sourdough Cinnamon Roll Loaf
  • Artisan Rosemary Roasted Garlic
  • Artisan Hi-Rise Sourdough
  • 1 Dozen Peanut Butter Cookies
  • Traditional Sourdough Loaf
  • Sourdough Hi-Rise Loaf

 Here are the results:

Finished Sourdough Hi-Rise Loaf

Lots of peanut Butter Cookies

More Peanut Butter Cookies

OMG, Yet more cookies. LOL

Artisan Hi-Rise Rosemary Roasted garlic Fresh from the oven

Artisan Hi-Rise Rosemary Roasted garlic out of the baking bowl

Artisan Hi-Rise Rosemary Roasted garlic cooling on rack

Artisan Hi-Rise Rosemary Roasted garlic smells so good!

Just look at that glaze shining in the light.

One of the biggest I have made. :-)

Bursting at the seams, Sourdough Cinnamon Roll Loaf

Bursting at the seams, Sourdough Cinnamon Roll Loaf

I just want to pour frosting on top and serve.

If you knew it and tasted it you would eat it again and again

I can't stand it anymore, going to go get a slice from a personal loaf.

  
Sourdough Loaf Hi-Rise

Sourdough Loaf Hi-Rise  smells so good

Sometimes when I come in the house, I swear my Mom is there baking

Packaged and ready to go to their new homes

So sad, when a loaf matures and gets to go home with someone. 

I feel bad putting them in bags, cutting the aroma off from the world.

Well your parents will be by soon to pick you up 

They will show you lots of love while they eat you.